- Shop Local Artisans Online
- Artisans within our local communities create some of the best gifts to give.
- Spotted Lanternfly Information and Prevention
- Spotted lanternfly is an invasive planthopper, native to Asia, that was first detected in 2014 in southeastern Pennsylvania
- Kissing Bug Information and Prevention
- Kissing bugs are a carrier of Chagas disease which can cause serious cardiac and gastrointestinal complications
- Locally-Made Films
- Our area has so many creative people! Here, we'd like to highight a few local films by filmakers from or living in our area, or productions being filmed our our towns.
- Fill the Food Pantries
- Let's work together to fill the food pantries! Find one near you so we can serve our neighbors in need.
- Holiday Collection
- A collection of things to do and ways to be inspired this year.
- Local Holiday Treasures
- Check out these classic must-visits for the holidays. These attractions are sure to get you in the holiday spirit!
- Adopt a Family This Holiday Season
- Participate in a gift-giving program and help someone in need.
- All Aboard!
- Take a ride through time on these three tourist-friendly railroads!
- Explore Botanical Beauty
- 3 Garden Attractions you must visit.
- Adventures on the Water
- Water sports and recreation opportunities.
- Immerse Yourself in our Cultural Heritage
- Visit these 6 amazing cultural attractions!
- Take a Tasting Adventure
- Discover our breweries, wineries and distilleries.
- American Treasure Tour Museum
- Amazing collection of miniature circuses and sideshow art, classic automobiles,
and twentieth century popular culture of all varieties.
- The Corner Shop
- By Guest Writer Eileen MacAniff. Home decor and gift store
where lovers of unique items and personal service will want to visit.
- Eagles Flying High
- Todd O Original Blues Rock Song
- 12 Days of Naughty Elves
- By Guest Writer Candy Hoehn.
What if the elf got into some mischief while at your house?
- Residential Holiday Lights
- A great family activity during the holiday season is to pack in the car and take a driving tour of the
neighbors who work so hard to adorn their homes in Christmas light cheer.
- MINIMUS - A Community Tiny House Project
- Minimus is a mobile, tiny house project designed to inspire a more Earth-conscious community.
The Minimus team has demonstrated the building process of a fully functional, off-grid living space
while educating the community on how to integrate sustainability.
- Wrapping Presence
- By Guest Writer Eileen MacAniff. A dedicated core of over 700 volunteers
bring these stores into existence a few hours a day for the enjoyment of homebound residents.
These amazing volunteers set up
and decorate festive Christmas 'shops' inside the nursing homes. When the shopping is done a few
hours later, the stores disappear again until the following year.
- Central Bucks Family YMCA Veterans Luncheon
- By Guest Writer Eileen MacAniff. It started out small, as many wonderful things often do. In November
of 2011, a group of employees at the Central Bucks Family YMCA wished to recognize the Y's military members for
Veterans Day. With assistance from the Village Improvement Association of Doylestown (VIA), their wish became reality.
- 3 'Spirits' of Halloween in Bucks County
- By Guest Writer Eileen MacAniff. Features "Mercer's Night Tales at Fonthill",
"Pearl S. Buck House Ghost Tours", and "Ghost Tours of New Hope".
- Wings of Freedom Aviation Museum
- The museum's mission is to preserve aviation history in the greater
Delaware Valley, including the contributions of Harold F. Pitcairn and the
men and women who served at NASJRB Willow Grove
- Haunted Attractions
- Map of the best Halloween Haunted Attractions in our entire region.
- Jack-O-Lantern Attractions
- "Pumpkinfest" in Doylestown, "Amazing Pumpkin Carve" in Titusville,
"Jack-O-Lantern Lane" in Allentown, "The GLOW" in Philly,
and "The Great Jack-O-Lantern Blaze" in Croton-on-Hudson, NY.
- Haunted Places
- Reported hauntings.
- Fall Foliage
- The best road and railroad scenic tours.
- Fall Farm Festivities
- It's not fall without a hayride and some apple picking! Enjoy this map of local
farms and attractions to take your family and meet some friends, all while supporting your local farm!
- Save the Monarchs
- The key to saving the monarch, is the milkweed plant. This is how you can help.
- Get Ready for the Eclipse
- In preparation for the solar eclipse of August 2017, this page
included links to eclipse parties as well as the exact
view of the eclipse for the duration over each location.
- Tick Prevention and Management
- Tick prevention, checking, management, and removal.
- Green Cleaning Guide
- Recycling is one of the easiest ways to help the environment. But it can also be confusing.